1. STOP immediately, but do not obstruct traffic.
2. ASSIST the injured if you are able to do so. Have someone call 911 or the police immediately. If no one responds repeat the call in 5 minutes.
3. SECURE names, phone numbers and addresses of all drivers, witnesses and injured persons.
4. SECURE make, model, license plate numbers, and insurance information of all vehicles involved.
5. SNAP photos of the scene with your smartphone, showing the position of the vehicles and other details.
6. DON'T ever hastily accept claim settlements at the scene of an accident.
7. REMAIN calm, courteous and consistent in your version of the accident.
8. NOTIFY your insurance agent as soon as possible.
If you are a CCW client and are involved in an accident, please call us soon as you can: 732-280-2800