Boats - Set Sail with Confidence
When you're out on the water, things like insurance can seem a million miles away. But in reality, a great marine insurance policy is the best investment in your next voyage. When you're covered, you and your boat are protected from accidents or damages from bow to stern.
CCW Insurance is centrally located right at the Jersey Shore. We've also been developing contacts across the insurance industry for more than 90 years, which makes great coverage our specialty.
Get in touch. With a range of marine-insurance options, we'll steer you in the right direction.
RV - Fuel Your Life with Great Coverage
Your recreational vehicle is more than a way to get around. It's about joy, fun, and freedom. And it's even better when you have a quality insurance policy that keeps you safe.
Whether you're cruising the highway or deep in the woods, CCW will deliver insurance policy options that protect you and your recreational vehicle. We have contacts across the industry, and we're able to pick and choose the policies that put your needs first.
Get in touch. Proper insurance is the #1 way to enjoy your investment for years to come.
Gear Up with Motorcycle Safety Tips
Motorcycles allow riders to experience the open road in a unique way. They also require specialized safety measures and insurance policies. CCW insurance can help you hit the open road safely!
Whether you’re taking a cross-country trip on two wheels, commuting, or out for a local cruise, you should acquire insurance coverage for yourself and your passengers, your motorcycle and accessories, and potential liability claims that may result from an accident.
Make Safety a Priority
To fully enjoy the open road, motorcyclists should also adhere to a specific set of safety rules when heading out for a ride to reduce the risk and severity of an accident.
- Wear a helmet with a face shield and/or protective eyewear even though many states no longer require helmets.
- Stay up to date on changes to the laws and regulations that cover motorcycling where you live and drive. Be aware of the speed limit and how road conditions can affect the rules such as the stopping distance needed in rainy weather.
- Complete licensing and education for the vehicle you plan to drive. For more experienced riders, take a refresher course to make sure your knowledge stays current.
- Wear clothing and gear that can minimize the severity of injury in the event of a crash. Leather clothing, nonskid boots, gloves, and reflective gear can mitigate the damage sustained in an injury. Wearing bright and noticeable colors will help those with whom you share the road see you before a potential crash.
- Always ride with your headlights on for maximum visibility regardless of the time of day and weather conditions. Signal well in advance of when you plan to turn. Be aware of your position in relation to turning vehicles and try to avoid riding in the blind spot of another driver.
- Drive alert. Don't drive distracted, tired, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Wait to text or access mobile devices until after your drive.
- Check your ride to make sure it's fit for travel. Your tires should be properly inflated, all your lights and signals should be in good working order, and your mirrors, brakes, and horn should all be checked before you head out.
We are here to provide you with resources and solutions for your motorcycle needs and beyond. Count on us to also provide homeowners, auto, multi-line coverage, and other solutions tailored to your risk portfolio and goals.
Many states will provide discounts on motorcycle insurance premiums if you complete a motorcycle training course. For information about approved motorcycle training courses or for information about motorcycle accident insurance coverage in New Jersey, contact us at CCW Insurance.