10. Don't worry about your insurance right now. It's not important until after the storm is gone.
9. Focus on taking care of your family and property and contact first responders for urgent and immediate assistance.
8. Take pictures of your home or business BEFORE the storm hits. This will be most helpful to get your claim settled quickly and easily.
7. Take all necessary steps to protect your property from further damage.
6. You don't need insurance authorization to begin repairs - if it's to protect your property from further damage.
5. In fact, you are obligated by your insurance policy to do all that you can to protect your property from further damage.
4. Take pictures of your insurance policies - so they are handy and/or stored on your phone for easy and portable access!
3. Check CCW's website NOW for direct contact information for your insurance company - www.ccwinsurance.com
2. Keep those numbers handy and/or in your phone for easy and portable access
1. Keep you and your family safe. And remember: This storm too shall pass!!
As you may or may not know, CCW's main office is located 6 blocks from the beach in Belmar. As of this morning, Belmar has ordered mandatory evacuations of the entire town. So we know that we will not be able to reopen our office until at least Wednesday. We are prepared, however, to work remotely and assist our clients through the inevitable claims process and can be reached throughout the storm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most importantly, all of our insurance companies are prepared with special emergency claims teams who will be ready to assist you. We have highlighted the direct contact numbers for them on our website. Please note your policy for the name of your insurance company, get the Claims Contact Info from our website: www.ccwinsurance.com and then keep that contact info handy so they are ready when you are!
Finally, we thank you for your business and pray that you and your family remain safe and dry.