ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO . . . ?????
- Is consistently friendly, helpful and treats people with respect?
- Puts service first with a “Do it now – Yes, I can” attitude?
- Is professional, organized and detail oriented, enjoys helping people and businesses protect what they’ve worked so hard to build?
- Embraces change and technology to make work easier and better?
Then let’s chat! Opportunities currently available:
- Small Business & Personal Lines Sales Specialist: Licensed insurance professional focused on small business and high value personal lines clients.
- Large Accounts Sales Specialist: Licensed experienced insurance professional who enjoys selling and providing insurance solutions to medium and large commercial clients.
- Personal Lines Account Manager: Licensed insurance specialist who enjoys helping clients make sure they have the best protection at the best price. Someone who cares enough to work closely with clients at the time of the purchase and at the time of a claim. TAM and excel proficiency a plus!
- Commercial Lines Account Manager: Licensed insurance specialist focused on working closely with business owners to help manage their risks and exposures. Technically competent and knowledgeable in navigating various carriers and products. TAM and excel proficiency a plus!
CCW Insurance is a New Jersey based company which values customer centric fanaticism, friendliness, integrity, loyalty, hard work, and the pursuit of excellence.
We believe that a shared philosophy reinforces our cooperative accomplishments. We are very forthright about the kind of company we strive to be. Employees who do not share these values will probably not be happy being with us.
Solid stable growth is our goal and we are constantly looking for more employees who do share these values. We want them to be happier with us than they could be anywhere else. This results in being the very best we can be while serving the best clients there are! We welcome unsolicited resumes and cover letters.
Be clear in your cover letter what’s important to you in a career, to what position you are applying and why you think you’d be happy here. That helps us all determine as quickly as possible if this is a good fit! Some of the benefits we offer include: health insurance, life insurance, generous paid time off, dental, vision, continuing education and licensing expenses.
Positions which may be available include:
- Personal Insurance Specialist
- Business Insurance Specialist
- Benefits Insurance Specialist
- Support positions – license not required
- Sales Consultants: licensed insurance professionals who are looking to build a book of business or align an existing book with us. We want to be your “Perpetuation Pan”. Let’s talk.
We look forward to hearing from you. Email your cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org